Hikari Wheat-Germ Formula
Easily digested complete and balanced diet for feeding during the cooler months when the water temperature drops
- High wheat-germ content, naturally high in Vitamin E & Linolenic Acid, offering improved digestion
- Superior source of natural protein
- Feed when the water temperature is 5 °C or above
- Can be fed all year round
- Sizes: Mini, Medium & Large pellets
- Pack sizes: Mini – 500g, 2kg; Medium – 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 15kg; Large – 2kg, 5kg, 15kg
Koi and larger goldfish when more rapid digestion is required.
The amount and frequency of feeding should be based on the temperature of the water, pond condition, the number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
For 5-18°C (41-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
For best results aim to feed during the warmest part of the day.
Below 5°C (41°F) - Do not feed your fish.