The HI-707 Nitrite Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and a cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrite. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-707 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-707 uses an adaptation of EPA diazotisation method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Water Quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±20 ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
Nitrite Testing in aquaculture
Measuring 0 to 600 ppb NO2-N. Suitable for use in all types of aquaculture (marine, salt and fresh water), nitrite can lead to tissue damage, illness and death in aquatic life, so regular checks can help aquarists to identify rising nitrite levels before fish begin to suffer.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use reagents HI-707-25 with the HI-707 Nitrite Low Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-707-11 with the HI-707 Nitrite Low Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.