The HI-747 Copper low range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of copper in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-747 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
HI-747 uses an adaptation of the EPA method. The reaction between copper and the bicinchoninate reagent causes a purple tint in the sample.
- Water quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±10 ppb ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The HI-747 Copper high range Checker is supplied with sample cuvettes and caps (2), Copper LR reagent starter kit for 6 tests (re-ordering information HI-747-25 x 25 tests), battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Also available: HI-747-11 Calibration set
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use HI-747-25 Reagents for HI-747 Copper Low Range Checker®HC, x 25 tests
Use HI-747-11 Calibration Set for HI-747 Copper Low Range Checker®HC.