The HI-715 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure medium ranges of ammonia in fresh water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-715 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-715 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of water and Environmental Technology D1426-93, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
The HI-715 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, Ammonia MR reagents x 25 tests (HI-715-25), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.
Not included: Calibration set HI-715-11.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take your vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Reagents HI-715-25 with the HI-715 Ammonia Medium Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-715-11 with the Hi-715 Ammonia Medium Range Colorimeter - Checker®HC.