The HI-700 Ammonia Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of ammonia in fresh water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-700 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
HI-700 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of Water and Environmental Technology, D1426-92, Nessler method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Freshwater Aquariums
- Water Quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Reagents HI-700-25 with the HI-700 Ammonia Low Range Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-700-11 with the HI-700 Ammonia Low Range Colorimeter - Checker®HC.