Saki Hikari Colour Enhancer
Saki-Hikari Colour (Floating)
Exceptional quality daily diet which promotes superb colouring.
- Rich in pure-cultured Spirulina and Zeazanthin, promoting vivid colour enhancement of the Hiban (red areas) without negatively impacting on the Shiroji (white areas)
- Ideal for promoting natural beauty and colour in all championship grade Koi or Koi with championship potential
- Includes a strain of Bacillus bacteria called Hikari-Germ
- Feed when the water temperature is 15°C or above
- Sizes: Small, Medium & Large pellets
- Pack sizes: Small – 2kg; Medium – 2kg, 5kg, 15kg Large – 5kg
All championship grade Koi or Koi with championship potential.
Feed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.