RO-200 4 stage water filter system
Our RO-200 4 stage water filter system is a professional system that helps to reduce harmful contaminants that find their way into groundwater, directly affecting private wells and municipal water systems. It is ideal for under sink point-of-use installation and provides a continuous supply of clean, filtered water that is suitable for households of all sizes.
This system is equipped with three pre-filtration stages which are explained below.
Further key features of this system include a high pressure switch to be used in conjunction with an automatic shut-off valve if adding a water storage tank, enabling the system to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full or shut down and conserve power when the water pressure reaches 30 PSI. Automatic and manual flush valves to purge the reverse osmosis membranes prior to use, and a low pressure switch to safeguard the pump should the water supply fail, are also included as standard.
Our four stage water filtration system is factory tested and ready to use with connection hardware, tubing and instruction manual, all of which is designed to make installation and maintenance quick and easy without the need for a plumber.
It is offered as a complete set with filter cartridges, RO membranes, additional accessories and valves to prevent the membrane from becoming dried out.
- System dimensions: (H x W x D): 470 x 190 x 370 (mm)
- Working Temp.: 5°C - 40°C (41ºF - 104ºF)
- Operating Pressure: 1 bar (14.5 psi) - 6.0 bar (90 psi) If your incoming water pressure is above 4 bar a pressure regulator should be installed.
- Inlet feed water connector: 1/4”
- Flow rate: 200 gallons-per-day
- Waste to product ratio is 3 to 1 (approximately 15 - 20 litres of pure water per hour)
- Typical Rejection Rate: 98% TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) < 1800 ppm
- pH Parameters: 2 – 11
- Iron: 0.2 ppm maximum
- Turbidity < 5 NTU
- Flow: 1.6 l/min
- Model: EC-203-200A
- Max. inlet pressure: 10-40 psi
- Max. outlet pressure: 70 psi
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 20.7cm x 10.2cm x 10.3cm
- Working Current: 1.6A
- Power: 24V/DC
- Transformer Ampage: 5A
Recommendations for Use:
- Point-of-Use (POU) systems can filter out bad tastes, colours, odours, particulates, which pose no health risk but still affect the water quality
- Recommended for water fed pole window cleaning, car valeting, aquatic organisms, hydroponics, large households
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use where high volumes of purified water are required quickly
- This system will improve the aesthetics of water used for drinking and cooking
- Easy to transport, and simple to set up on site
Complete Package Contains:
- The RO-200 is supplied with the following cartridges installed: PP, GAC, CTO
- Automatic and manual flush valves, high pressure switch, low pressure switch
- EC-203-200A self-regulating pump with safety step-down transformer
- FDA approved water filter housings (including o'rings)
- Feed water connector (can be fitted to copper mains water pipe)
- RO membrane element type: 2 x 100 GPD thin film composite
- Drain saddle valve, spanners for filter and RO housings
- 1/4" tubing for system connection (5 metres)
- 800cc flow restrictor, automatic shut-off valve
- Instructions manual
STAGE, PART#, COMPONENT, FUNCTION:
- PP - 10" sediment cartridge (pre-filter) melt-blown polypropylene. 5 micron sediment filter traps dirt, sediment, rust and other particulate matter.
- GAC - 10” granular activated carbon cartridge (pre-filter). Coconut shell granular is used to reduce chlorine, colour, taste, odour, pesticides and organic impurities.
- CTO - 10" coconut shell carbon cartridge (pre-filter). Activated carbon block assures high-quality pure water by further reducing chlorine, colour, taste, odour.
- 2 x 100GPD Membranes - Dual thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane (100 GPD - US Gallons - each), 0.0001 micron. Semi-permeable membrane removes salts, minerals, metals, bacteria, viruses, cysts, TDS, hardness, fluoride, pesticides, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more. Due to the time needed to remove all these ingredients we strongly recommend purchasing a water storage tank with your RO system.