Thermotec Eco Inverter heat pump 7KW - 19KW
New, the Thermotec Eco Inverter range of pool heat pumps offer an excellent inverter driven heat pump at a low cost with high value for money.
The Thermotec Eco Inverter range are fully inverter driven. This means that they automatically adjust the speed of the fan and compressor to precisely match the heat demand from the pond.
The ability to adjust the output of the heat pump allows the Thermotec Eco Inverter to deliver greatly reduced running costs with COPs of up to 12.5. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 12.5kw of heat is delivered to the pond. This delivers reduced running costs compared with other heat pumps on the market
In addition the inverter technology has a reduced electrical startup requirement, making them ideal for properties with a sensitive or limited electrical supply.
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 12.5. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, up to 12.5kw of heat is returned to the pond.
- Equipped with an easy to use touch screen display / control panel.
- Top quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
- Brushless variable speed DC fan motor – very efficient with extremely quiet operation
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
- All models use single phase power (ie 220v to 240v)
- Provides cooling and heating of pond water
- Suitable for pools, swim spas, hot tubs and koi ponds etc
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant case
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Built in timer and clock
- Set Temperatures for this model are 15-43 degrees
- Silent mode
- Titanium heat exchanger – resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -5 °C.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Note: these heat pumps do not come with a power cable or plug. The require a heavy duty piece of round flex cable with a 13A UK plug on the end.
- The Eco Fun 7kw, 9kw and 12kw can be run from a standard 13A UK Plug, larger models need to be hardwired as they can exceed 13A
- Note: These heat pumps come with 50mm Unions for the use with 1.5″ Solid pipework – with this you will need to purchase 2 x 50mm to 1.5″ Adaptors plus a bottle of glue as listed on the optional extras.
- For above ground pools please choose 2 x 1.5″ Threaded Hosetail’s and 2 x Jubliee clips which are available on the listing as an optional extra. This will allow you to connect 32mm/38mm flexi hose.
|Model||Kw||Above Ground Pond
Max Pond Volume
In ground Pond
Max Pond Volume
Absolute Max Pond Volume
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||7kw||18m3||25m3||35m3|
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||9kw||25m3||
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||12kw||35m3||
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||16kw||45m3||
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||19kw||55m3||
COP And Performance
By using the latest inverter technology, the Thermotec Eco Inverter can out perform traditional on/off type heat pumps as well as many other inverter driven models.
Even as the outside air temperature falls, the Thermotec Eco Inverter will still perform well, delivering heat to your ponds.
The Thermotec Inverter heat pumps can work well with outside air temperatures as low as -5c
The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the amount of heat (in kw) that the heat pump delivers to your pool compared to the electricity that the heat pump uses (in kw)
By using the latest inverter technology, the Thermotec Inverter has COPs up to 12.5. This means that in these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 12.5kw of heat to your pond !
Extremely Quiet Operation
The Thermotec Eco Inverter range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
The Thermotec Eco Inverter display will show:-
- The current pond water temperature
- The mode (e.g. heating or cooling)
- If the timer function has been set
- If the fan is operating
- The current time and date
- The outside ambient temperature
- If there is a fault, a fault code is displayed to explain the problem
- There is a protective flap over the display to protect it from the weather and UV rays from the sun
- Inlet water temperature
- Outlet water temperature
Please also see the Specifications tab at the top of the page
|Model||Max Current||Breaker Size||Runs from 13A UK Plug?||Min Cable Size mm2|
|16kw||16.5A||20A Type C||No||4mm2|
|19kw||17.5A||20A Type C||No||4mm2|