HANNA Total Chlorine Ultra Low Range Handheld Colorimeter
The HI-761 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure ultra-low ranges of total chlorine.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-761 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-761 uses an adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between the chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±5ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Swimming Pools and spas
- Water Quality - Drinking Water
- Water Purification
- Fruit and vegetable sanitation/disinfection & Food Processing
The HI-761 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets for total chlorine ultra-low range - re-ordering information HI-761-25 x 25 tests), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.
Also available: Calibration set HI-761-11
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Reagents HI-761-25 for HI-761 Total Chlorine ULR handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-761-11 for HI-761 Total Chlorine ULR handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
|Range||0 to 500 ppb|
|Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||±5ppb ± 5% of reading|
|Light Source||LED @525 nm|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell|
|Method||Adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between the chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.|
|Power Supply||Battery - 1 x 1.5V AAA|
|Power Auto Off||After 10 min. of inactivity|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|