The HI-705 handheld checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure low ranges of silica. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-705 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-705 uses an adaptation of the ASTM D859 method of heteropoly blue method. The reaction between silica and reagents causes a blue tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.03ppm ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
- Water Treatment (Boilers/Cooling Towers)
The HI-705 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit x 12 tests (re-ordering information: HI-705-25 x 25 tests), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.
Also available: HI-705-11 Calibration set
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-705-11 with the HI-705 Silica Low Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
Use Reagents HI-705-25 with the HI-705 Silica Low Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, 25 tests.