HANNA Phosphorus High Range Handheld Colorimeter
The HI-706 High Range Phosphorus Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Both accurate and affordable, it is designed for fresh water applications and is extremely simple to use.
- Quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Fresh water aquaculture
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use HI-706-11 Calibration Check Set with the HI-706 Phosphorus High Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
Use Reagents HI-706-25 with the HI-706 Phosphorus High Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 40 tests.
|Range||0.00 to 15.0 ppm|
|Accuracy @ 25°C||±0.03 ppm ±5% of reading|
|Light source||LED @ 525 nm|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell|
|Method||Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, Heteropolymolybdenum Blue method|
|Environment||0 to 50°C; RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||After ten minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm|
|Ordering Information||HI-706 Checker® is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, phosphorus HR reagent starter kit for 20 tests (re-ordering information HI-706-25 x 40 tests) battery, instructions.|