HANNA Nickel High Range handheld Colorimeter
Nickel is extensively used in electroplating, the manufacturing of steel, electronic devices, ceramics and coloured glasses. It plays a vital role in many processes of applied sciences and fundamental sciences.
Nickel is seldom found in natural waters, but is often present in industrial wastewater as a direct by-product of metal plating baths, and as a corrosion by-product of stainless steel, nickel or cobalt alloys.
The contoured style of the HI-726 Nickel, high range Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI-726 Nickel High Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure high ranges of nickel in water. Designed for quick on the spot analysis it is portable and extremely easy to use.
- Steel manufacturing
- Electroplating industries
- Electronics production
- Glass and ceramics
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 tests (re-ordering information HI-726-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
Also Available: HI-726-11 Calibration set
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial inside
2. Place a 10ml water sample into the vial and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-726-11 with HI-726 Nickel High Range handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
Use Reagents HI-726-25 with HI-726 Nickel High Range handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
|Range||0.00 to 7.00 g/L|
|Accuracy @ 25°C||±0.10 g/L ±5% of reading|
|Light Source||LED @ 575 nm|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||after three minutes of non-use and ten seconds after reading|
|Dimensions||86 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Method||adaptation of the photometric method|