HANNA Marine Calcium Handheld Colorimeter
Ideal for salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
Designed to measure calcium in reef tanks, the Hanna Calcium Checker is perfect for corals and marine life.
- Easy to use
- Accurate results every time
- Exceptional price
- Large LCD display
Uses top quality technology to deliver high precision results.
The HI-758 Calcium Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure marine calcium in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 758 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps;
- Add 1ml of reagent A and add 9ml of deionised water to cuvette.
- Insert cuvette into the Checker and zero it out.
- Remove cuvette and add 0.1ml sample to be tested and 1 packet of reagent B
- Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading.
The contoured style of the HI-758 Calcium Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- Salt water aquariums and coral reef tanks
- Water Quality
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use HI-758-26 Reagents for HI-758 Marine Calcium Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use HI-758-11 Calibration Check Set for HI-758 Marine Calcium Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
|Range||200 to 600 ppm|
|Accuracy @ 25°C||±6% of reading|
|Light Source||light emitting diode @ 610 nm|
|Light Detector||Silicon Photocell|
|Environment||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); max 95% RH non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||after 10 minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Method||adaptation of the zincon method|