The HI-709 high range Manganese Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure high ranges of manganese in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-709 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
HI-709 uses an adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, Periodate method. The reaction between manganese and the reagents cause a pink tint in the sample.
- Water quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ± 0.02 ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The HI-709 Manganese High Range Checker is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), Manganese High reagent starter kit (HI-709-25 reagents for 25 tests), glass cylinders with rubber cap (2), battery, instructions and quick start guide.
You can also buy HI-709-11 Calibration check set. Replacement reagents HI-709-25 Manganese high range reagents 25 tests.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Reagents HI-709-25 for HI-709 Manganese HR handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC
Use HI-709-11 Calibration Check Sets for HI-709 Manganese HR handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC