The HI-746 Iron low range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of iron in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-746 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
HI-746 uses an adaptation of the TPTZ method.
- Fresh water aquariums only
- Water quality
- Municipal water
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ± 20 ppb ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The HI-746 Iron low range Checker is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), Iron low range reagent starter kit x 25 (re-ordering information HI-746-25 x 25 tests), glass cylinders with rubber cap (2), battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Also available: HI-746-11 Calibration set
Also available: HI-721 Iron High Range (ppm)
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use HI-746-25 Reagents for HI-746 Iron LR handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC x 25 tests.
Use HI-746-11 Calibration Check Set for HI-746 Iron LR handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.