HI-718 Iodine Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC
Quicker and easier to use than chemical test kits, the new HI-718 Iodine Checker from Hanna will give you accurate results in an instant.
Weighing a mere 64 g, the Checker easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket making it perfect for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto-shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- Freshwater Aquaculture
- Fruit and vegetable sanitation
- Industrial processes and disinfection
- Drinking water and quality control checks
Please note: the HI-718 Iodine Checker cannot be used for swimming pool or spa water testing due to chlorine interference.
- Accurate and easy to use
- Accuracy ±0.1 mg/L (ppm)
- 0.01 mg/L (ppm) resolution
- Designed to work with Hanna reagents
- Large easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Fits into the palm of your hand and pocket
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial inside
2. Place a 10ml water sample into the vial and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Calibration check set HI-718-11 with the HI-718 Iodine Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC
Use reagents HI-718-25 with the HI-718 Iodine Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.