By monitoring Chromium VI with the Hanna HI-723 High Range Chromium VI Checker serious human health and safety risks can be avoided..
- Accurate and easy to use
- Diphenylcarbohydrazide method
- Accuracy ±5 ppb ±4% of reading
- 1 ppb (µg/L) resolution
- Designed to work with Hanna reagents
- Large easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Fruit and vegetable sanitation
- Drinking water and quality control checks
- 2 sample cuvettes
- 1 black cuvette cap
- Starter pack of 6 reagents for Iodine (re-ordering information HI-723-25 x 25 tests)
- Powder reagents for chromium VI HR (6)
- 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
Also available: HI-723-11 Calibration set.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial inside
2. Place a 10ml water sample into the vial and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Reagent HI-723-25 with the HI-723 Chromium VI High Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Checking Set HI-723-11 with the HI-723 Chromium VI High Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.