Ideal for swimming pools & spas, the HI-771 Checker for Total Chlorine (UHR) is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure ultra-high ranges of total chlorine.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-771 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-771 uses an adaptation of the standard methods for water and wastewater 4500Cl.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±3 ppb ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
Chlorine is the most common water disinfectant
The monitoring of chlorine is crucial in applications such as swimming pools and spas, fruit and vegetable sanitation, disinfection and drinking water. By monitoring this crucial parameter, serious health and safety risks can be avoided.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & 10ml water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use Reagents HI-771-25 for HI-771 Chlorine UHR Handheld Colorimeter, Checker®HC x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check set HI-771-11 for HI-771 Chlorine UHR Handheld Colorimeter Checker®HC