HANNA Chloride Handheld Colorimeter
HI-753 is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure chloride. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-753 provides quick, accurate results in three easy steps.
The HI-753 uses an adaptation of the mercury (II) thiocyanate method.
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Boiler and cooling towers
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.5ppm ± 6% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The HI-753 is supplied with a reagent starter kit x 25 (Re-ordering information HI-753-25 x 25 tests), sample cuvettes with caps (2), syringes with tips (2), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery and an instruction manual.
Calibration kit also available HI-753-11
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use HI-753-25 Reagents with HI-753 Chloride Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use HI-753-11 Calibration Check Set with HI-753 Chloride Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
|Range||0.00 to 20.0 ppm|
|Accuracy @ 25°C||±6% of reading ±0.5ppm|
|Light source||LED @ 470 nm|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell|
|Method||Adaptation of the mercury (II) thiocyanate method|
|Environment||0 to 50°C; RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||After ten minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||86.0mm x 61mm x 37.5mm|
|Ordering Information||HI-753 Checker® is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets of reagent)), (2) 1 mL syringes with tips, (1) 1.5V AAA battery, instructions.|