HANNA Bromine Handheld Colorimeter
The HI-716 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure Bromine.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-716 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-716 uses an adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method. The reaction between bromine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
- Swimming Pools/Hot Tubs Sanitisation
Ordering information: supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), bromine reagent starter kit (6 tests) - re-ordering number: HI-716-25 x 25 tests, battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial inside
2. Place a 10ml water sample into the vial and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use reagents HI-716-25 with the HI-716 Bromine Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check set HI-716-11 with the HI-716 Bromine Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.
|Range||0.0 to 8.0 ppm|
|Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading|
|Light Source||LED @525 nm|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell|
|Method||Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method. The reaction between bromine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.|
|Power Supply||Battery - 1 x 1.5V AAA|
|Power Auto Off||After 10 min. of inactivity|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|