The HI-733 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure high ranges of ammonia in fresh water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-733 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The HI-733 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of water and Environmental Technology D1426-92, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Water Quality
- Freshwater Aquariums
- Palm-sized design
- ±1.0ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial inside
2. Place a 10ml water sample into the vial and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use reagents HI-733-25 with the HI-733 Ammonia High Range Colorimeter Checker®HC, x 25 tests.
Use Calibration Check Set HI-733-11 with the HI-733 Ammonia High Range Colorimeter Checker®HC.