The HI-702 Copper high range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure high ranges of copper in water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-702 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
HI-702 uses an adaptation of the EPA method. The reaction between copper and the bicinchoninate reagent causes a purple tint in the sample.
- Water quality
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.05ppm ±5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The HI-702 Copper high range Checker is supplied with sample cuvettes and caps (2), Copper HR reagent starter kit x 6 tests (re-ordering information: Hi-702-25 x 25 tests), battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Also available: HI-702-11 Calibration set.
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial & water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Use HI-702-25 Reagents with HI-702 Copper High Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC, 25 Tests
Use HI-702-11 Calibration Set with HI-702 Copper High Range Handheld Colorimeter - Checker®HC.