Looking for something to do this bank holiday weekend? A visit to Elite Koi for a butty and a cuppa is probably just what you need!
If the lure of a free butty isn’t enough then how about the release of over 150 new Japanese koi for sale? These feature 50 exceptional tosai from renowned breeder Aokiya including some weird and wonderful varieties.
Wait, there’s more - 10% OFF all koi & products both in store and online. So, if you are looking to upgrade a piece of equipment or fill up on essentials now is the time.
Here is a rundown of everything that’s happening;
- Free butties and refreshments for everyone
- Release of over 150 tosai from Aokiya, Maruhiro and more
- 10% OFF all dry goods instore and online with our exclusive discount code
- Special deals on existing koi stocks – instore only
- Entry into our free prize draw with any purchase (details to be announced)
- A good laugh and relaxed atmosphere with fellow koi keepers guaranteed.
To receive our special discount code all you need to do is follow this link discount voucher registration and fill out the quick and easy form.
Please remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times and don’t forget your mask. All new koi stocks will be sold on a first come first served basis and will only be offered for sale online after the bank holiday weekend. Any products ordered on the day must be paid for in full to receive the 10% discount.
Bank Holiday Opening Times
Sat 10am – 5pm
Sun 11am – 4pm
Mon 10am – 5pm
We look forward to seeing you soon and if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.